• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Welcome

    Welcome!! Right now, I'm undergoing BeST program thus as a start, I'm dedicating my blog for sharing of experiences and knowledge obtained throughout this program. But I'll also share about other things that revolve around me later. Do visit from time to time and leave your comments!! =)

    I am the BeST Prodigy!!!

    Monday, December 6, 2010
    Salam + hello guys..
    Anyone wondering how can I claim myself to be a prodigy?
    But first, let's see the image below...


    Is it a song? Is it a poem? 
    Nope, it certainly isn't. It is actually my group cheer.
    I'm joining the Biotechnology Entrepreneurship Special Training (BeST) program right now and on the 1st day of communication module, all of the participants were divided into our own respective groups. We picked 'Prodigy' as the name of our group consisting of 8 members (me, Mash, Liyana, Amirah, Asma, Redzuan, Syawal and Ezwan). This explains the title for the entry. Haha I'm not claiming myself a prodigy for no reason. All the members are nice. In fact, all of the participants are really, really friendly towards one another and this kind of environment is really positive for me to continue my journey towards the end of this program. I will survive! like the title+lyric of a song said.

    I was also able to learn few new things from my group members. Some of them even know Japanese language and able to write their names in Japanese. Wah, I'm so impressed. I know I'll be learning more things from them, other participants and also the trainers as time passes by. I'll let you guys know later.

    That's all for now. Like always, Daaaaaaaaaaaa

    2 comments:

    1. Ain Tamsir said...:

      Hi, nana_lily.....can I call you Lily?...Since it sounds good to me.....hehe...no la....actually, I've a friend that have the nickname as you...NANA.....hehe.....can I????....Your page & your posts are nice......:)

    1. mizah said...:

      Nana...see you again after university days 7 months ago... Oh..I miss the class...It will be best to know each other within the group.What is PRODIGY means actually??

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.