• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Welcome

    Welcome!! Right now, I'm undergoing BeST program thus as a start, I'm dedicating my blog for sharing of experiences and knowledge obtained throughout this program. But I'll also share about other things that revolve around me later. Do visit from time to time and leave your comments!! =)

    Blogging...Blog...Blurr...

    Monday, December 6, 2010
    Haha...Is the title weird....?? That's what i felt when i tried to think of what kind of post i wanted to create. Hrm it's just not that easy + I'm not a fan of writing.Writing a post needs creativity which i'm kind of lacking..It also requires some thinking; how do I write, how to attract people, how do I make it interesting (certainly the process involves the usage of good words, illustrations)...Otherwise it won't be interesting. But I'll do my best in trying to create a post. As I wrote before, all these things will teach me to become more creative along the way. I guess..huhu


    Okay. Actually not everything is negative. I did have fun surfing the internet, browsing for the widgets/gadgets to be added to my blog. Wow there were lots of templates to choose from, also other things such as the analog/digital clock and also the date widgets. My eyes were tired and dizzy from looking through all those colourful, pretty things. It was hard to make the choice but still, I made my decision. In addition, I can always change them later so no regret. =) I think I have an idea of what to put up for my next entry, so look forward to it. 

    Daaaaaaaaaaa........

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.